Ear correction for a positive self-image
Do you or your child suffer from protruding ears? Using ear correction (a small surgical procedure), a symmetrical and aesthetic shape can be restored. Dr. Merck’s gentle and minimally invasive stitch method makes this possible in one day and without the need of any follow-ups.
Find out more about the operation...
Quick information about ear surgery
- Surgery lasts 1.5 - 2 hours
- Procedure with local anesthesia (aged 12 and above)
- Outpatient surgery for children and adults
- Individual correction possible during surgery
- Stitch method is usually minimally invasive and permanent
- High quality and gentle
Would you like a free consultation?
Call us now or send us an e-mail!
The stitch method
We are experienced in ear corrections. We have treated successfully over 11,000 ears. Find out more about our special treatment method for protruding ears.
Find out more about the Dr. Merck Stitch Method
Our special method is particularly well suited to children and adults alike. The surgical ear correction gives you back your self-confidence. Children will no longer be teased or excluded
Contact us now
- We are the professionals, because we concentrate only on ear correction using our stitch method
- We provide complete and individual consultations
- Our operating room has ultra-modern equipment
- We offer the highest degree of reliability and quality at a fair price
- Over 11,000 ears have been operated on using the “Dr. Merck Stitch Method” in the last 20 years
- We developed the safe and gentle “Dr. Merck Stitch Method”
- Consultations are free - call us at +49 7531 9789712
You can see a comparison between the Earfold Method and the Stitch Method here.
We take the time with you.
Book your personal consultation appointment at our practice.
We will explain the gentle minimally invasive “Dr Merck Stitch Method” step by step.
Contact us now with no obligations...